[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOGN.org • View topic - wanted - Season 5 of Breaking Bad

It is currently Jun 24th, 2021, 1:09 am Advanced search

Board index  ‹ General  ‹ Media

wanted - Season 5 of Breaking Bad

There is where all type of media belongs. VW related and otherwise.

Moderators: Fenny, oscanada, GTI, lew

wanted - Season 5 of Breaking Bad

Postby GLI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:11 pm

I don't understand this bit torrent downloading business. I assume I could find what I am looing for that way.

Anyone want to provide a step by step tutorial including links for getting that shite going on my android tablet? bear with me. I am old, stoopid, lazy, blind and senile. Later tonight I also hope to be drunk.

Alternatively if someone already has it downlowaded I would be happy top get a copy for the appropriate compensation.
Dubless.
Once upon a time there were fox gti rabbit gli westfalia.
GLI

Re: wanted - Season 5 of Breaking Bad

Postby GTI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:12 pm

I'd like to get my hands of the first 4 seasons if anyone has them :)
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Postby GLI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:13 pm

you want my netflix name and password? That's where I watched em. fuggin addictive... just like meth!
Dubless.
GLI

Postby GTI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:21 pm

I'd rather the DVD's so when I'm done watching them I can pass them along to Pops. He's done SOA and is looking for something else to get him through the long winter days lol

Sorry for your post hijack :)
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Postby GLI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:28 pm

http://stjohns.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z448645272

not sure what the actual retail price is....
Dubless.
GLI

Postby matt877 » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:37 pm

I have them all downloaded. Corrie do you have a large flash drive? If so, I'm pretty sure we work in the same building, I'll get them to you.

Edit - 1/2 of season 5 is available as of now. The final 8 episodes are coming this summer.

If you just want the first 8 of Season 5, I'll throw them on a DVD for you.

Sorry Scott, I don't have the DVD's!
matt877

Postby GLI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:51 pm

woot woot. I have a 100gb portable HDD that's smaller than my phone. PM'ed!
Dubless.
GLI

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:55 pm

For those of you that don't like to download, use 1channel.

Click your episode, then choose one of the putlocker or sockshare links, they have stars by them. They are fast, decent quality, and easy. Popular shows are usually uploaded within hours of the show finishing.

You may have a few pop ups to deal with but nothing major. If you cant find a putlocker or sockshare link, some others are good gorillavid, novamov, vidxden, for example, but stick to the starred ones if you can.

Colonel_Mustard

Postby GTI » Feb 1st, 2013, 4:56 pm

Got your email GLI thanks for that I will up.

I use projectfreetv and that works fine as well.
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Return to Media