[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOGN.org • View topic - Official WTF/LOL Thread.

It is currently Jun 24th, 2021, 12:24 am Advanced search

Board index  ‹ General  ‹ Media

Official WTF/LOL Thread.

There is where all type of media belongs. VW related and otherwise.

Moderators: Fenny, oscanada, GTI, lew

Re: Official WTF/LOL Thread.

Postby Aucoin » Mar 4th, 2012, 12:10 am

The Boredom, I has it.

My climate control consists of window cranks.

The Dub Show 2015- This year with MOAR 50/50.
Aucoin

Postby Aucoin » Mar 4th, 2012, 12:22 am

My climate control consists of window cranks.

The Dub Show 2015- This year with MOAR 50/50.
Aucoin

Postby matt877 » Mar 6th, 2012, 9:58 am

Looks like a dub to me..

This is one way to get an engine out of a car...

http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/comedy/l ... 1702844001
matt877

Postby Fenny » Apr 12th, 2012, 11:19 am

Fenny

Postby VwFixxxer » May 14th, 2012, 12:04 am

VwFixxxer

Postby Fenny » May 14th, 2012, 8:54 am

Bahahaha ^

Fenny

Postby matt877 » May 17th, 2012, 4:58 pm

matt877

Postby Fenny » May 27th, 2012, 3:12 am

Fenny

Postby vdubkarl » May 27th, 2012, 8:09 am

brutal....didnt even spell finally right

GAWN
vdubkarl

Postby Fenny » May 27th, 2012, 9:12 am

Fenny

Postby Fenny » May 27th, 2012, 9:29 am

Fenny

Postby Fenny » May 30th, 2012, 6:46 am

Fenny

Postby Fenny » May 30th, 2012, 6:47 am

Fenny

Postby Fenny » Jun 21st, 2012, 8:36 am

Fenny

Postby Fenny » Aug 16th, 2012, 5:28 am

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" & pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle & walked up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shiftends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding--a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back. "Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.

Fenny

Postby tigger » Aug 16th, 2012, 6:59 am

A train hits a bus filled with Catholic school girls and they all perish. They are in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when St. Peter asks the first girl, " Tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a male organ? She giggles and shyly replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger." St. Peter says, " Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?" The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well, once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says, " Okay, dip your whole hand in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden, there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls. One girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front, St.Peter says, "Reeva, What seems to be the rush?" The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."
nice car...does it come in mens sizes???
tigger

Postby Fenny » Sep 1st, 2012, 4:55 am

So doing this to my bar fridge when I get home.

Fenny

Postby Fenny » Oct 24th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Fenny

Postby Fenny » Oct 26th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Fenny

Postby GLI » Nov 16th, 2012, 3:04 pm

Dubless.
Once upon a time there were fox gti rabbit gli westfalia.
GLI

Postby GLI » Nov 29th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Dubless.
GLI

Postby GLI » Nov 30th, 2012, 12:12 pm

My Dad has a cousin who's surname is Cox.

he married a womaana named Frances Long, most people call her Fanny. They had a son and named him Derek, all his friends called him Dick.

Introductions went somethign like this:

"Hello, My name is Fanny Long Cox and this is my son Dick."

Ture story.
Dubless.
GLI

Postby GLI » Dec 17th, 2012, 4:31 pm

from @cochraneCBC on twitter.

I've neeeever been thaaaat drunk.... I hope!

http://deadspin.com/5969095/?utm_campai ... socialflow
Dubless.
GLI

Postby GLI » Dec 19th, 2012, 10:00 pm

ok. this is getting weird... i'm the only one wasting time and posting what i find funny.

if you want to see clarkson staring at and talking about tits you gotta watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyjdG_FwQM
Dubless.
GLI

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Feb 6th, 2013, 11:35 am

haha, Im hoping this happens to me in a few years :lol:

Colonel_Mustard

PreviousNext

Return to Media