It is currently Nov 21st, 2019, 5:52 pm Advanced search

BMVWA now on You Tube

Vendor forum for BMVWA. Look here for everything BMVWA related.

Moderators: Fenny, oscanada, GTI, lew

BMVWA now on You Tube

Postby GTI » Nov 26th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Check it out. BMVWA now on You Tube and other great things going on over on FB. Like them over there as well. Support our website supporter :)

https://www.facebook.com/BillMatthewsVolkswagen
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Re: BMVWA now on You Tube

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Nov 26th, 2013, 5:45 pm

GTI wrote:Check it out. BMVWA now on You Tube and other great things going on over on FB. Like them over there as well. Support our website supporter :)

https://www.facebook.com/BillMatthewsVolkswagen

Yeah they have an awesome Facebook contest going on for a $250 fuel card just in time for Christmas. Just head to the page, like and share. :thumbup:
Colonel_Mustard

Postby Danny » Nov 27th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Thanks guys, we have a new manager who is helping with all of this (among other things he is going to be building a strong pre-owned business for us). We plan on continuing to do giveaways for people, all of our used cars will have test drives posted of them with sales people doing vehicle descriptions and the drives and much more exciting stuff to come.

Thanks again!
BMVA
Danny

Postby GTI » Nov 27th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Sounds pretty cool Danny. Keep us in the loop over here at vogn and I will do the same to keep sharing
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Postby revlimiter » Nov 28th, 2013, 1:01 am

Watched a few vids last night Danny pretty good idea keep it up.
2003 VW Jetta 1.8 Wolfsburg
2008 VW Jetta GLI Stg 2 apr
2013 Audi S4 Mods (H&R OEM Sport Springs, Roc-Euro Intake)
revlimiter

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Nov 28th, 2013, 1:41 am

Awesome ideas. Dealerships embracing social media, car forums and groups, etc is great to see. Even here and on NFMS you see so many people who would rather post to find out info than call or drop in. It might not be the easiest way, but its how things are going. Just look at Honda One on NFMS, when Terry was active there he made tons of deals on the forum, answering questions and ordering parts.
Colonel_Mustard

Postby Danny » Nov 28th, 2013, 10:42 am

Also in exciting news....we're expanding the building!

I have signed the plans to add an another 6 bays to the building, adding the needed room for service demand and growth. We'll be making some other building alterations in terms of storage, and parts space but the largest impact will be the additional bays. I don't expect construction to start until February, and we're hoping to be completed by early summer.

There will be problems around the parking lot and restricted access to the back of the building during the reno so heads up. We will be trying our best to be as serviceable and accessable as possible but the construction is going to cause soem logistical nightmares I'm sure.

I'm excited! This is the first public annoucement!
BMVA
Danny

Postby GTI » Nov 28th, 2013, 11:06 am

:thumbup:
1983 Rabbit GTI
1984 Rabbit GTI
1983 Rabbit Cabriolet
2007 GTI
GTI

Postby the gas man » Nov 29th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Danny wrote:Also in exciting news....we're expanding the building!

I have signed the plans to add an another 6 bays to the building, adding the needed room for service demand and growth. We'll be making some other building alterations in terms of storage, and parts space but the largest impact will be the additional bays. I don't expect construction to start until February, and we're hoping to be completed by early summer.

There will be problems around the parking lot and restricted access to the back of the building during the reno so heads up. We will be trying our best to be as serviceable and accessable as possible but the construction is going to cause soem logistical nightmares I'm sure.

I`m hoping you have chosen capitol ready mix for your concrete and concrete pumping services. :lol:
2014 Tiguan 2015 Jetta Highline 2011 kawasaki Z1000
the gas man

Postby revlimiter » Nov 30th, 2013, 12:24 am

Thumbs up Danny boy good to see.
2003 VW Jetta 1.8 Wolfsburg
2008 VW Jetta GLI Stg 2 apr
2013 Audi S4 Mods (H&R OEM Sport Springs, Roc-Euro Intake)
revlimiter

Postby Danny » Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:19 pm

the gas man wrote:

I`m hoping you have chosen capitol ready mix for your concrete and concrete pumping services. :lol:

Hahaha I have no idea who the concrete supplier will be, I'll put in a good word with Olympic for you though.
BMVA
Danny

Postby the gas man » Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:42 pm

We supply olympic with their concrete and pumps!
2014 Tiguan 2015 Jetta Highline 2011 kawasaki Z1000
the gas man

Postby Danny » Dec 3rd, 2013, 1:46 pm

Now you have to let me hide my initials somewhere in the cement!
BMVA
Danny

Postby GLI » Dec 4th, 2013, 11:27 am

even better... I think there need to be a VOGN.ORG scratched in the concrete somewhere!
Dubless.
Once upon a time there were fox gti rabbit gli westfalia.
GLI

Return to Bill Matthews Volkswagen Audi