It is currently Mar 3rd, 2021, 2:48 am Advanced search

DUB SHOW TODAY!

Official forum for The Dub Show. Check out http://thedubshownl.ca for more info.

Moderators: Fenny, oscanada, GTI, lew, Colonel_Mustard, Aucoin

DUB SHOW TODAY!

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Jul 27th, 2013, 12:45 am

Ok, It just turned Saturday a little while ago, but here is is, Saturday, July 27th.

Last minute reminders:

-Register your car between 11:30 and 1. After 1 the gate will be closed and no more cars can enter.

-Any other cars MUST be parked in the main gravel parking lot, not up by the registration. Let your friends know to park there, we will have signs this year.

-High UV index, bring sunscreen and water. We will be selling some water and drinks at the show as well.

-Take along a non-perishable food item if you can.

-Shirts will be handed out at the show, only a few extras this year and they will sell fast.

-There will be tickets sold on a europlate, and an auction on some parts. All to raise money for Ronald McDonald House.

-BBQ to support Ronald McDonald House, bring some change. Donations also accepted.

-Everyone that enters a car gets a prize pack.

-If you need anything, you can text 709-746-2451. Ill do my best to answer everyone ASAP.

See you tomorrow!
Colonel_Mustard

Re: DUB SHOW TODAY!

Postby revlimiter » Jul 27th, 2013, 1:34 am

Hopefully you guys have a great turn out this year looks like the weather is going to be nice would really liked to have made the trip in but unfornately we wont be there this year i'm away working in Alberta. Anyway hope all goes well hopefully next year we will be able to make it. That being said just wondering how i can pick up our t shirts the easiest thing to do is to drop them off to BMVW if not we can make other arrangements I'm assuming Colonel Mustard is the one to talk to about this issue.
2003 VW Jetta 1.8 Wolfsburg
2008 VW Jetta GLI Stg 2 apr
2013 Audi S4 Mods (H&R OEM Sport Springs, Roc-Euro Intake)
revlimiter

Postby Colonel_Mustard » Jul 27th, 2013, 1:40 am

revlimiter wrote:Hopefully you guys have a great turn out this year looks like the weather is going to be nice would really liked to have made the trip in but unfornately we wont be there this year i'm away working in Alberta. Anyway hope all goes well hopefully next year we will be able to make it. That being said just wondering how i can pick up our t shirts the easiest thing to do is to drop them off to BMVW if not we can make other arrangements I'm assuming Colonel Mustard is the one to talk to about this issue.

Sorry you cant make it. Hearing a lot of that and Im not liking it haha.
We can put your shirts at BMVW, no problem.
Colonel_Mustard

Postby lew » Jul 27th, 2013, 3:08 am

Hope the show is awesome guys, really wish I was home for it!
lew

Return to The Dub Show